Cars Her Way
Lisa Copeland is an International Keynote Speaker, Television Personality, I Heart Radio Host of the “Cars Her Way” talk show, Best-Selling Author, Podcast Host, regular Fox Business automotive contributor, Award Winning Sales Expert, and Former Automotive Dealer Principal.
Lisa’s accolades and awards include:
- 2018 Texas Business Woman of the Year finalist- Texas Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- 2017 Forbes Council of Coaches
- 2018 Texas Auto Writers Association- Journalist
- Awarded Top 100 Women in Automotive Industry in 2015 by Automotive News
- Named to Board of Directors of Women in Automotive in 2016
- “Women of Distinction” award, named by the Girl Scouts CTX in 2012
- Served four years on the FCA National Dealer Council
- Named one of the Five Most Powerful Women in Austin by the Austin Business Journal in 2012
- Led the first FIAT retailer to break the NAFTA sales record by selling more than 100 new FIAT 500’s in one month in 2012
- In 2015, Copeland and FIAT of Austin earned FCA’s highest honor “The Walter P. Chrysler” Award for sales and service excellence
- Recognized as #6 Best Workplace in North America by Automotive News in 2013 and 2015
- Named “Outstanding Business Leader 2014” by Northwood University.
Her success story has been featured in prominent publications including the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Marie Claire, Fox Business and Bloomberg.
As influencers within the automotive retail industry, women should have tremendous power. They hold more drivers’ licenses than men, influence 85 percent of vehicle purchasing decisions and buy 65 percent of new vehicles. So why do only 38 percent of women feel confident about buying a car?
An analysis of 64,000 dealership customer reviews showed that women feel vulnerable at dealerships. Their identity is affecting their treatment — not just as women, but also as being younger, older, single or widowed. (CDK Global)
Lisa will give you actionable items to take back to your dealerships to increase sales and brand loyalty with the #1 consumer in the world- HER
DATA SAYS YOU’RE STILL NOT ENGAGING THE FEMALE CONSUMER
• Data says it’s all about the experience
• Learn more about what the female consumer is looking for
• Your marketing message and targeting are critical to your marketing success
• Female consumers are the best source of repeat referral opportunities
• How to attract Female consumers to your service department and retain them