Sales & Management Training
FOR AUTOMOTIVE PROFESSIONALS
VARIABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING
This course is for Dealer Principals, General Managers, General Sales Managers, F&I Managers, BDMs, Sales Managers, and Desking Managers.
Why We Do This
Of all the positions in the front-end operation of the modern retail automobile dealership, the sales manager’s role is the most crucial to the success of failure of the dealership. Without the sale of an automobile nothing else would happen. There would not be any cars to finance or repair. There would not be any customers to follow-up or any paperwork to process. Every job in the dealership, including the dealer, depends on the ability of the sales manager and the efforts of his/her department.
More than ever, the sales manager in a retail automobile dealership must be a highly trained professional with the ability to control and supervise the entire sales effort. The person in this position must be intelligent and able to think quickly on their feet; a course filled with word tracts and things to say to the customer.
In truth, the better sales managers are the coaches who send in the plays to the salespeople who are on the front lines. It takes planning and organization as well as discipline to build this unified team.
Jim Ziegler’s real-world knowledge and experience is the reason this course is superior! Ziegler’s methods, Closes and Word Tracts with real-world examples will teach your Sales Managers to take control of the selling process and raise profitability.
Managers will learn
● How to hire qualified salespersons and retain and keep a motivated sales force
● The importance of a consistent sales process
● Setting up measurable management touch points in the sale
● The primary duties of a Sales Manager in Your dealership
● How to structure a deal, manage the numbers, and coach the salesperson through the process
● How to hold high profitability per deal
● How to hold sales training meetings and personal coaching sessions
● The CRM is the heartbeat of the dealership
● Save-a-deal management meetings with BDM, F&I, Sales Managers
● Off-site sales and delivery
● Using Digital Retailing Tools
● Selling on the service drive
● Data mining and equity mining
● Prospecting with social media and selling with video
● Setting appointments that show and buy
● AND much more
Every Class is Customized specifically for your dealership and your processes and culture. Ziegler can teach all the subjects above or those things you feel are most important to your success.
Beginning with a 2-hour session with the dealer and top management to set up the training, culture and guidelines, training begins the next day.
Classes are in 2-hour Zoom Broadcast sessions. Jim will teach two sessions a day for 3 days. That’s the same session twice each day with half of the management team in either of the two identical sessions, so you won’t lose coverage during the training. Training is generally done on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Jim’s Fee for this Zoom Management training is $15,000